We are proud to be the media partner of this legal event which are co-organized by the Malaysian Current Law Journal and Bar Council Malaysia.
Change, it is said, is the wind in the legal profession and indeed the corporate life. With that, we invite you and members of your organization to register for the 2nd biennial Malaysian Legal and Corporate Conference (MLCC) titled ‘Changes & Challenges: The Corporate Perspective’.
The conference brings together members of the legal fraternity and corporate sector under one forum, leveraging on a theme that balances the legal and the corporate needs, to discuss pertinent issues of the day. Please view the conference details at www.mlcc.com.my
4 reasons why You and Your Organization will find MLCC Beneficial:
- The Conference will deliberate on the most awaited legislation - the New Companies Bill. This bill, as you are aware is likely to be gazetted soon, and the conference constitutes an opportunity to understand your role as operators, minders and policy makers of your company under the new legal framework.Two dignitaries, YA Tan Sri Abdull Hamid Embong, Federal Court Judge and Yg Bhg Tan Sri Rafidah, Former Federal Minister and Chairperson of Air Asia X will grace the occasion and speak on the topics of “Understanding Appellate Advocacy” and “Branding Corporate Malaysia Internationally” respectively.
The Conference also features International Guest Speakers who will speak on “Emerging Markets: Conversation with ASEAN Insiders” – opportunities in China and the ASEAN region.
- This Conference is HRDF CLAIMABLE under the Normal SBL Scheme.
- SPECIAL RATES
>> 1 delegate RM 1,400
>> 3 delegates – get 1 FOC – RM 4,800 i.e. RM 1,200 per delegate
- Conference package includes a FREE BOOK worth up to RM290
To register, or speak to our team on how the conference will benefit your organization, you can choose the following options:
- Fill in the attached registration form and email to email@example.com
- Call the MLCC committee at +603-4270 5400
Who should attend:
- Corporate Counsel, Company Secretaries and Legal Practitioners
The conference covers a wide range of topics from the New Companies Bill, Insolvency, trial advocacy, and Non-Litigation alternatives to disputes
- Executives, Directors, business owners, Business consultants, business development professionals
Updates to the Companies Bill, off shore Planning, Investing in China, a talk on Branding Malaysia by Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz, Forum by ZICOlaw on taking local business regionally, and a special forum on the corporate and legal outlook in the region in the next 5 years
Keep up to date with the recent development and cross boundary studies and comparison
We look forward to your participation in the conference to take full advantage of the line-up of amazing speakers sharing their wealth of experience