The Litigation Asia Summit is the premium forum bringing together leading in-house counsel with specialist global law firms. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the summit offers regional GCs and international external counsel an intimate environment for focused discussion of key new drivers shaping dispute resolution strategies.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to managers of the largest dispute resolution budgets in Asia – corporate counsel with direct responsibility for researching and selecting law firms. A thorough selection process ensures a qualified audience, which grants unparalleled business and networking opportunities in a luxurious and stimulating environment.
To ensure the success of the Litigation Asia Summit, marcus evans is pleased to partner with a limited number of companies offering valuable services and expertise. The event sponsors are leaders in their fields. The number of companies in each product or service category is strictly limited to ensure an appropriate overall balance. For more information or to recommend a colleague, contact:
As a delegate at the Litigation Asia Summit, you can experience and contribute to the ultimate meeting point for practitioners in your profession. Join us and:
• Receive complimentary access to the entire event and meet a gallery of expert speakers
• Benchmark yourself against your most successful peers and competitors
• Gain access to leading solution providers enabling you to achieve your strategic and tactical goals
• Engage in unparalleled networking opportunities to organically grow your business network
• Enjoy an exquisite environment conducive to knowledge sharing and high level networking
Key topics for The Litigation Asia Summit 2013:
• Spreading Your Religion – Creating a strong risk-awareness culture both internally and externally to ensure effective compliance
• External Expectations – Discovering true specialists in distinct jurisdictions while building a strong internal backbone for optimal vendor management
• Navigating Diverse Jurisdictions – Effectively assimilating to the local laws and culture for enforceable results
• Emerging Markets Enlightenment – Dissecting legal risks in rapidly developing economies to release business opportunities
• Alternative Routes – Exploring ADR best practices to preserve corporate resources and stakeholder relationships
• Ending Court Battles – Employing settlement strategies to cost-effectively resolve lengthy litigation
• Claiming Victory – Exploring enforcement strategies for maximum judgment collection
• Doing More with Less – Driving efficiency and competitive advantage at lower costs and higher service levels
• Cultivating World-Class Talent – Attracting and retaining top professionals to preserve productivity and foster loyalty
• The GC’s Checklist for Success – Honing your skills to master the evolving challenges and advance your career
Developed via a profound dialogue with key market players and our extensive propriety research, the Litigation Asia Summit programme offers indispensable insights from world class speakers and industry experts. Look forward to sessions by the likes of:
• Erik Pesik, Associate GC, Seagate Technology
• Manish Yadav, Corporate VP, GC, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, McDonald’s Corporation
• Christopher To, Executive Director, Construction Industry Council & Council Member, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
• Dr. Bernd Dudel, GC ASEAN-Pacific, Siemens
• Frédéric Baronet, Head of Legal Affairs & Compliance China & EADS Legal Coordinator Asia, Airbus
• Wayne Michigami, VP & Assistant GC, Asia Pacific & Japan, Starbucks Coffee Company
For more information or to recommend a colleague, contact:
The marcus evans group has over 20 years experience in the production of premium business events. Known globally for our unwavering dedication to quality and excellence, we aid our clients in achieving their strategic goals by providing market leading business intelligence otherwise inaccessible to them.
At marcus evans, we craft products that empower our clients to drive organisational growth and achieve effective decision-making. Developing major sector-focused events, marcus evans provides unique business and networking opportunities across diverse industries and professions through a variety of media.
We consider innovation to be vital. Our extensive proprietary analysis of our clients’ business needs enables us to equip you with the tools you need for future success.