Legal Manager [Singapore / Philippines / Thailand]
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Others
Outside Malaysia, SINGAPORE
8 - 12 Year(s)
- Draft, vet and negotiate contracts and all types of legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights.
- Identify and evaluate legal issues arising from commitments made by the company and to advise and formulate appropriate resolutions.
- Provide legal opinion, advice and guidance to executives on a variety of legal topics and contractual agreements to ensure the company's interest is protected and there are no adverse legal implications within its operations and among its subsidiaries.
- Review company's business framework to ensure internal governance and compliance to the various laws and regulations applicable to the business
- Assist with possible mergers, acquisitions and formation of business entities within the jurisdiction and other markets for business expansion.
- Communicate and liaise with external counsel where applicable.
- Performing various tasks related to the legal matters of the company.
- A Bachelor's of Law degree.
- Proven experience as a legal manager in a competitive business environment setup.
- Around 8 years of legal experience, with experience working in e-payment companies is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills with professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.