Attorney [entry-level Thai or Indian qualified]
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Intellectual Property,Litigation,Others
0 - 2 Year(s)
- Contracts review and drafting (both client and supplier contracts).
- Regulatory compliance, implementation of the company�s ethics and compliance program, labor issues, legal knowledge management, disputes and litigation, IP and corporate legal tasks.
- The candidate is not expected to have any particular expertise. Training will be provided and a learning curve is expected.
- Must be a qualified lawyer in Thailand or India with 0-1 year of PQE.
- Fluent written and spoken English and native tongue.
- Good interpersonal skills and flexible mindset.