Position: Executive Operations
Funds / Asset Management,Insurance,Securities,Trusts & Will
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 5 Year(s)
1. Carry out administrative/operational duties associated with Will Writing, Individual and Corporate Trust and Estate Administration.
2. Assist in preparation of business proposals and presentations for prospective clients.
3. Assist in drafting letters and legal documents as directed.
4. Attend to client enquiries on Will & Trust services.
5. Maintain / Ensure update of client database periodically and manage the filing system.
a. Degree in Law / Business Administration / CFP or equivalent
b. Minimum 3 years of related work experience or 5 years of working experience.
c. Knowledge of Trust and Estate administration and/ or a Certificate in Financial planning would be an added advantage.
d. Possess excellent communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia (written and oral)
e. Well conversant with Microsoft Office, Excel & Power point.
f. Should be of pleasant disposition, have excellent time management and organisational skills.
g. Ability to work effectively as member of a team
h. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and should show initiative at work.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.