Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 5 Year(s)
- To handle and manage any Court's cases and any legal files handed over to them
- To ensure all the tasks given are completed within the time period prescribed
- To assist the Sole Proprietor, whenever required
- To attend meetings with the Clients, whenever required
- To carry out works and tasks given, with care and due diligence
The firm is now looking for a candidate with 3-5 PQE who is:
- Well-versed with civil procedures (mainly on Rules of Court 2012 and Companies Act 2016)
- Well-versed with adjudication proceedings under CIPAA and arbitration proceedings
- Familiar with construction matters, oil & gas, recovery of debts, and corporate matters
- Experienced in conducting Hearings and Trials at all Civil Court's tiers
- meticulous, organised, and has a critical-thinking mindset
- fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
- both an independent worker and a team player
- reliable and responsible
- able to work under pressure and handles cases with complexity
- not afraid to speak their mind.
The said candidate must also:
- own their own transportation
- dress smart and well
- be willing to put in extra hours to complete the necessary tasks given.
-be able to start in April 2021.
The firm offers:
- Competitive remuneration
- Personal room in the office
- Free parking at Publika, Solaris Dutamas.
Please email your resume / CV to email@example.com with the latest photo attached. Any submission of resume / CV without the latest photo attached will not be entertained.
In the event that there is no reply received from the firm by 15 March 2021, your candidacy is regrettably not suitable for this position.
Closing application date: 5 March 2021
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.