Paralegal / Admin / Personal Assistant
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 2 Year(s)
- To handle and manage administration matters
- To carry out all other tasks given by the Sole Proprietor
- To handle files relating to conveyancing matters
- To do legal research whenever required
The firm is now looking for a candidate with at least 1 year working experience in legal firm and possesses the following qualifications:
- At least a degree in law or equivalent
- Good in command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
- Excellent in communication skills
- Possessing knowledge of general litigation and conveyancing as an added advantage/bonus
- Familiarised with administrative works
- Skilled in legal research
- Possessing efficient organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Meticulous, discipline and punctual
- Both an independent worker and a team player
- Having positive working attitude, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Strongly responsible and reliable
- Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
The said candidate must also:
- dress smart and well
- be willing to put in extra hours to complete the necessary tasks given
- be able to start in March 2021.
Please email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest photo attached. Any submission of resume / CV without the latest photo attached will not be entertained.
In the event that there is no reply received from the firm by 5 March 2021, your candidacy is regrettably not suitable for this position.
Closing application date: 5th March 2021
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.