Business Development & Marketing Executive (Fresh grad welcome to apply)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 2 Year(s)
Data Management & Reporting
1) Coordinate, maintain, follow-up and report on deals lists.
2) Maintain marketing diary and keep key stakeholders informed.
3) Work collaboratively with lawyers in the firm.
4) Monitor directory/league tables to ensure timely submissions which are appropriate and consistent with department's plan.
1) Plan and manage events; client training and seminars, and sponsorships from inception to completion.
2) Assist in the coordination and preparation for various social events.
Research & Presentation
1) Assist the partners in developing new business by providing background research, and collating information on the firm's experience and to produce business proposals.
2) Generate a department-wide business development strategy that will raise the firm's profile and business opportunities.
3) Working collaboratively with the Regional business development teams to ensure strategies are consistent.
4) Be an advocate to ensure key messages, brand strategy and marketing output is properly understood and appreciated internally
1) Maintain firm profile and other promotional materials
2) Prepare promotional packages for client visits etc
3) Coordinate studio photo shoots for all lawyers (for use in CVs and other directories)
4) Maintain Marketing Database/Interaction
5) Coordinate, format and disseminate relevant client alerts on an ad-hoc basis
6) Maintain record of articles submitted to various internal and external publications
7) Maintain CVs for all lawyers
1) Degree from a reputable tertiary institution, preferably in communications/marketing/business/law or one of the humanities.
2) Prior experience in communications agency, PR and events, or advertising are nice-to-have but not required.
3) Fresh graduates will be considered, but preferably candidates with at least minimum of 3 years working experience.
4) Good command of English spoken and written.
5) Technology savvy with good interpersonal and communication skills.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.