Legal Assistant (CLP is not required)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 3 Year(s)
- To manage, file, keep records of contracts and legal documents
- To provide full legal secretarial and administrative support to the legal team i.e. running office errands, scheduling meetings, etc
- To liaise with other departments and external parties where necessary
- Other related tasks assigned from time to time
- The candidate must possess any Bachelor of Degree.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 0-3 years of working experience in a law firm as a paralegal or legal related experience.
- The candidate must be flexible, independent, and meticulous,
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.