Paralegal (MNC/ APAC & Japan)
Others,Telecommunications / Technology
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 10 Year(s)
1) Support Legal Counsels in APAC regions on operational and administrative tasks.
2) Perform data entry and upload documents to legal systems.
3) Organize, maintain and manage documents, templates, legal data, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval systems.
4) Serve as a coordinator between the legal department and other business entities in the APAC region.
5) Prepare summaries based on information gathered in the form of statistics, reports, charts or graphs as and when requested.
6) Be a Legal champion/representative and driver for Legal system from development to launch and ongoing co-owner for sustainment.
7) Assist in corporate governance and company secretarial matters by working with external Company Secretaries in APAC.
8) Process and manage legal invoices and expenses
1) With degree qualification with 3 to 10 years of experience in law firm or legal department of local/foreign companies,
2) Good command (both spoken and written) of English and those with Japanese fluency will have an added advantage.
3) Possess a strong computer software background and is passionate about legal technology.
4) Ability to organize information in a variety of charts, e.g. flow charts.
5) Technology savvy - QuickBase, Agiloft, Microsoft Team, Legal Tracker etc
6) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.