Legal Assistant (CLP is not required)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 3 Year(s)
- To manage, file, keep records of contracts and legal documents
- To provide full legal secretarial and administrative support to the legal team i.e. running office errands, scheduling meetings etc.
- To liaise with other departments and external parties where necessary
- Other related tasks assigned from time to time
- The candidate must possess any Bachelor of Degree.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 0-3 years of working experience in a law firm as a paralegal, legal secretary or legal related experience.
- Highly ethical, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Meticulous, organized and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Able to manage a large amount of paperwork, multitask and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proactive team player with effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.