Corporate / M&A / Commercial
7 - 10 Year(s)
- managing post-contract related matters arising from the collaboration, partnership, dealership, customer (individual / enterprise) and / or procurement agreements including but not limited to extension of the contract duration, change of scope of works, dispute with the vendor, supplier, dealer demand against vendor / supplier on late delivery or non-performance.
- managing project related exercise, including strategizing and collaborating with relevant stakeholders. Able to drive the completion of the project and able to be a key player in the project.
- Possesses a recognized degree in Law, LLB (Hons) and is a qualified Advocate & Solicitor of Malaysia.
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience, with legal practice experience.
- Candidates with background in corporate, commercial, technology, and/or telecommunications are encouraged to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.