Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 15 Year(s)
1. Draft and proofread correspondences and legal documents (such as letters of appointment and contracts).
2. Research regulations, laws, and legal articles as and when required by the company.
3. Provide general administrative assistance.
4. To assist in all matters which may be delegated by the company from time to time.
1. LLB degree holder and called to the Malaysian Bar. Min 4 years PQE, with experience in conveyancing (property development and financing).
2. Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and oral with good drafting skills.
3. Able to work independently with minimum supervision, yet an avid learner.
4. Analytical and possess good writing and communications skills.
5. Proficient with MS Office (especially Word and Powerpoint).
6. Highly motivated, responsible and a team player, and willing to embrace new challenges and innovation.
7.Para-legals with many years of conveyancing experience are welcomed to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.