Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 2 Year(s)
The individual will report to the Team Leader and will be expected to work using their own initiative. An appetite to continuously develop the business and increase your knowledge of our clients is key.
- Data entry and document comparisons;
- Reviewing and resolving client queries;
- Reviewing client instructions and working both independently and as part of a team to deliver;
- Confidently use bespoke systems;
- Creation and distribution of client-specific reporting;
- Use initiative and confidently ask questions/raise any areas requiring attention
- Bachelor Degree in related disciplines;
- Able to prioritise work to meet SLA nd deadlines;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Able to work without supervision;
- A quick learner with strong communication skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft systems;
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Meticulous with strong eye for detail;
- Ability to extract information and present in a professional format.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.