- Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents, coordinate conference calls, transcribe notes and type correspondence.
- Arrange necessary preparation for meeting/discussion/training i.e. venue, agenda, refreshment, invitation, confirmation, etc.
- Handling of travel itinerary arrangement such as transportation, accommodation and advances etc.
- Prepare a variety of written materials (e.g. memo, letters, e-mails, reports, proposals, resolutions, minutes of meeting, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, written reference and conveying information.
- Composes correspondences, reports and other materials for review or official signature, handles confidential and sensitive materials.
2) Administration and Record Management
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Develop, implement and maintain a document control system encompassing database, filing, cross-reference etc. that relevant to the department to ensure quick and accurate retrieval of various records.
- Maintain variety of manual & electronic records and/or files for the purpose of documenting activities, providing reliable information and complying with Company policies.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies such as stationeries to ensure the availability of the materials when required by the Chairman/Chief Executive.
- Monitor and update Chairman/Chief Executive leave calendar and claims to ensure timely submission.
3) Communication and Correspondence
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Maintain, analyse and update all incoming and outgoing correspondences including emails to ensure quick and accurate response given to high-priority items whilst maintaining the sensitivity of the information.
4) Risk Management
- To ensure all outgoings documents are safely received by third party.
- To make sure all confidential files are safely kept at a proper storage and filing systems are secured.
Minimum Qualification : Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Office Management or equivalent.
Minimum years of experience : 5-8 years working experience with office management and secretarial.
Special skills : Meticulous, Fast-Pace, Independent, Self-Motivated and Energetic
Core Competencies: Customers Orientation, Achieving Result with Passion, Demonstrating Accountability and Integrity, Working as a Team, Learning and Developing Self Competency
Generic Competencies: Organisational Awareness, Business and Financial Awareness, Project Management, Problem Solving, Leadership
Candidates who can converse in Mandarin is preferred
Candidates who has the experience working in Public Listed Companies (PLC) and Government-Linked Corporations (GLC) is preferred