Legal Counsel (Hybrid)
Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 8 Year(s)
- Provide legal advice and support on a wide range of issues, including contracts, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
- Review, draft and negotiate various legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and corporate communications.
- To maintain the legal document database.
- To assist the head of legal in tasks as assign from time to time.
- candidate with 5 to 8 years of legal experience including either at least 2 years of in-house legal experience.
- candidate with 5 to 8 PQE in corporate practice
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.