Legal Counsel (Global role, Fintech, Mandarin skill)
Banking & Finance,Compliance/Regulatory,Telecommunications / Technology
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 3 Year(s)
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts related to banking finance matters. This may include bank account agreements, cash pooling agreements, FX agreements.
- Assisting with contract management, including organizing and maintaining contract files, tracking contract deadlines, and ensuring compliance with contract terms.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, including business development, marketing, operations, and finance teams, to ensure that contracts align with company objectives and policies.
- Conducting legal research and providing legal advice on various banking finance and contract-related matters.
- Keeping abreast of changes in laws and regulations related to banking, and contracts, and providing updates to the legal team and internal stakeholders.
- Legal qualifications in any APAC jurisdiction (either common law or civil law jurisdiction).
- Bachelor's degree in law or related field (Juris Master degree preferred).
- Read and written fluency in Chinese/Mandarin and English for internal communications, document review, research and drafting.
- 1-3 years of relevant legal experience, preferably in contract management or banking finance matters, with a focus on banking finance business.
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.