Bankruptcy & Insolvency,Compliance/Regulatory,Construction,Conveyancing,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Corporate Secretarial,Employment/Industrial Relations,Environment,Equity Capital Market,Family,Funds / Asset Management,General,Insurance,Intellectual Property,Legal Accounting,Legal Marketing,Litigation,Logistics,Medical,Personal Data Protection,Property,Securities,Telecommunications / Technology,Transport,Trusts & Will
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing pleadings, affidavits, submissions and any other legal document;
- Attend meeting and provide legal opinion and conduct research on relevant laws, rules and regulations on legal related matters;
- Experience in conducting case management, hearing, trial and handles cases independently from initial stages till full trials / appeal;
- Attending tasks assigned by the firm from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Bachelor's Degree / Master's In Law or equivalent;
- Preferably 1-3 years experience as a practising lawyer in litigation
- Independent, good organization and communication skills, experience in a project coordination role, good team player, and self-motivated with effective communication skills.