Legal Assistant / Associate
3 - 7 Year(s)
- Drafting legal documents such as affidavits, cause papers, pleadings and submission competently
- Attend courts for case management, hearing, and trial and handle cases independently from the initial stage till full trial/ appeal
- Attend meetings and advise clients on general litigation matters
- Provide legal opinion and research legal-related matters
- Work closely with partners on matters assigned
- 3 to 7 PQE
- have experience in handling litigation practices
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in law and possess a valid Practicing Certificate
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of High Court Malaya
- A personality with courage, positive, self-motivated and proactive
- Have decent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Able to work independently with a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Diligent, responsible and disciplined.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.