Associate/Senior Associate (Malacca)
Legal Assistant / Associate
3 - 7 Year(s)
- Drafting pleadings, cause papers, and submission.
- Preparing legal opinion, and conducting research on all legal and related matters.
- To assist the partners on briefs, and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to attend courts for case management, hearing, and trial.
- Attend meetings and advise clients on general litigation matters.
- 3 to 7 PQE
- Have experience in handling litigation practices
- Able to attend Court independently to conduct hearings and/trials is preferred but not a must
- A personality with courage, positive, self-motivated and proactive
- Have decent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Able to work independently with a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Diligent, responsible and disciplined.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.