Legal Assistant / Associate
Project, Energy and Infrastructure
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 5 Year(s)
- Attending to and dealing with all internal requests for legal assistance for the Company and its associated companies, including dispensing of legal advice and drafting, negotiating and reviewing agreements and other legal documents, managing external counsel, working with the group's corporate secretariat on compliance and governance matters
- Overseeing, managing and supervising the execution, implementation or conduct of activities or matters undertaken by the company to ensure compliance with prevailing laws, regulations and/or contractual parameters
- Liaising and/or working together with relevant authorities and other regulatory agencies as and when required
- Being part of the teams preparing bids for new projects and acquisitions and strategies for the negotiations and implementation of projects; and
- All other services normally provided by legal associate.
- Minimum Second Class-Upper Bachelor of Laws Degree
- 2 to 5 years legal work experience
- Experience in preparing, drafting, reviewing, negotiating and producing commercial and corporate agreements (with utilities and/or construction-related agreements experience as advantage)
- Meticulous with ability to apply legal skills in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in the correct use and application (written and spoken) of the English language and Bahasa Malaysia
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.