Legal Assistant (Global role/Fintech) - 3 months (extendable for up to another 3 months)
Compliance/Regulatory,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Corporate Secretarial,Personal Data Protection
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 5 Year(s)
1. Coordinate and liaise between LCAP teams and the LegalTech team;
2. Work with LegalTech to organize and catalogue legal documents into an online system;
3. Identify and extract key information from legal documents for input into the online system; and
4. Provide documentation to LCAP and LegalTech teams and report to the supervisor.
1. Bachelor or above degree in Law (fresh graduate will be considered) and those with law firm/MNC experience are preferred;
2. Ability to read and understand legal documents (i.e. basic understanding for the purpose of organizing and classifying such documents);
3. Attention to detail and methodological;
4. Competent computer skill;
5. Ability to take and follow instructions;
6. Fluency in written English and Simplified Chinese is essential;
7. Excellent command of spoken English and Mandarin/Putonghua; and
8. Good communicator who is responsive and can coordinate with LCAP and LegalTech team.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.