Legal Associates (Corporate/Litigation)
Legal Assistant / Associate
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Litigation
3 - 5 Year(s)
- Strategising and advising clients corporates structures
- Conduct due diligence and handle merger & acquisitions, Joint Ventures, take over
- Drafting & implementation of policies, corporate and commercial contracts
- To attend to all matters related to corporate practice, foreign direct investment, and incorporation of business
- Advising on compliances and the necessary applications
- Assisting clients with negotiations to conclude transactions and drafting agreements (Joint Venture, investment, shareholder, importer and exporter, venture capitalist, and others)
- Conducting legal research, analysis and writing legal opinions, conducting monthly meetings with clients & updating status report and conduct training/ workshops for clients
- At least 3 years experience in corporate, preferably having working experience as in-house counsel in MNCs. Some past experiences in general civil litigation in wide-ranging areas of law will be value added.
- Knowledge and experience in general litigation matters and intellectual property are added advantages. Multilingual applicants will be prioritised.
- Detailed-oriented with a good and optimistic working attitude. Independent, meticulous, reliable, responsible, and accountable. Driven and persuasive.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu is required. Must be able to work under tight deadlines, and pressure and take instructions well. Good advocacy, drafting and research skills. Proficient in Chinese will be value added.
Why join Chung Chambers?
* Softskill, LegalTech & Professional Training provided
* Attractive & Diversified Career Promotional Path(s)
* Company trip & Team Alignment
* Performance Bonuses
* Medical, Healthcare & Eyecare subsidies
* Laptop & mobile package with device provided
* Birthday Leave
* Modern & Chillax working environment
* Monthly get-together meals & team activities
* Business Trip opportunities (within & outside of Malaysia)
* CSR activities involvement
* 5 Days Work & observe all gazetted public holidays
* Flexi-working hours subject to approval
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.