Assistant Manager/Manager, Legal
4 - 8 Year(s)
- Handle a wide range of contentious real estate, construction and commercial matters including negotiating settlements, handling mediations, preparing for trials or arbitrations and attending court.
- Maintain liaison with external lawyers.
- Attend to and solve any legal issues faced by the Group that may arise from time to time.
- Work closely with and maintain good rapport with all levels of management within the Group.
- Provide legal support to other departments within the Group including responding to ad hoc legal queries.
1. Candidate must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelors of Law (LLB) and called to the Malaysian Bar.
2. Minimum 3 years post-qualifying experience either in legal practice or corporate establishment.
3. Competency in real estate, construction and industrial relations law.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Ability to manage a variety of assigned projects simultaneously.
6. Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving & dynamic environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.