Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 25 Year(s)
Reporting mainly to the Managing Partner including human resources and administrative matters, manpower planning, including but not limited to the following:-
- Manage the daily operations HR and Admin Department and the day-to-day operations of the office.
- To oversee the operation of HR function including Recruitment, Payroll and Statutory contribution, Performance and Salary review & etc.
- To coordinate and monitor human resource related matters including handling staff grievances, industrial relations, and etc.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- To oversee the office administration and supplies and facilities management.
- To perform any other ad hoc function as and when required
- Possess tertiary qualification from recognized institution with minimum 10 years' experience in Administration & Human Resource (minimum 5 years experience in a Managerial role)
- Meticulous, detail oriented, strong business acumen and possess confidential skills.
- Well versed in employment legislation and related law in Malaysia.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to work independently, resourceful and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.